We utilise an eco-friendly medium, Jesmonite, to aggregate wastes such as plastic wastes and used coffee grounds.
What is Jesmonite?
It is an eco-friendly alternative to concrete and it is made of gypsum (a natural mineral), acrylic and water.
- Eco-Friendly: No solvents involved or VOCs emitted
- Durable: Highly resilient against abrasion and impact
- Lightweight: Lighter than cement, stone, glass and concrete
- Fire-Resistant: Independently rated with European Fire Classification EN 13501-1
It minimises air, land and water pollution in the production and manufacturing processes as it is...
- VOC-free, which are gases that form ground-level O3 and affect human health.
- Water-based, hence less likely to contaminate both land and water than solvent-based materials
- Air-dried and does not require energy-intensive processes such as firing in pottery.